Become a Friend/Donate
Help us maintain the high quality track system
Donate funds to Bike Taupō via Paymate's secure credit card payment option. All donations will be used for track maintenance, unless specified otherwise. The more funds available the better the tracks! Bike Taupō now maintains over 200 kilometres of MTB and shared tracks in the Taupō area.
Become a Friend of Bike Taupō by donating $50 or more and we'll acknowledge your support with a sticker for your bike and car. Any donations of $5 or more may be eligible to claim part back as a tax rebate when filing an annual tax return. A receipt will be automatically emailed to you when donating online and we'll post the Friend of Bike Taupō stickers to your postal address.
To lighten your load when out riding at the Craters MTB Park feel free to empty all your change into the donation box under the shelter at the Karapiti Rd carpark. Alternatively you there are donation boxes around the Taupō district at Replete Cafe & Store, Sierra Cafe, Eruption Cafe, the Kinloch Store, Tipsy Trout Cafe and Pimentos Restaurant that you can use when debriefing and refuelling. When checking out the latest gear, getting a service or finding out local information from the friendly bike shops Top Gear Cycles, Phoenix Cyclery at Pack and Pedal, Avantiplus Taupō and Huka Honda and you're still burdened by all that cash, just drop it into our donation boxes at their premises.
Terms and Conditions
- Business Trading Name: Bike Taupō Advocacy Group Inc. (this is the name that will appear on your statement)
- Postal Address: PO Box 1850, Taupō 3351
- Physical Address: Craters MTB Park-Wairakei Forest, Wairakei Forest, Karapiti Rd, Taupō
- Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currency: All Donations will be deducted in New Zealand Dollars.
- Refund Policy: As we are a registered charitable organisation, all donations are tax deductible. Refunds are not issued. If you have made a grave typing error and donated us your entire fortune, please contact us and we will come to some arrangement.